Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger's Travails - Pedestal to Pillory

Poor Tiger. He is really being taken to the cleaners by the Press and one feels really sorry that he has to face a public that is as eager to tie him to the Pillory as they are to raise him on a Pedestal.

I have received several emails making jokes at Tiger's expense :

"Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant"


What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seals?
They both get clubbed by Norwegians.


That’s the first time Tiger Woods has failed to drive 300 yards


Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree ... he couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
Perhaps Tiger should have used a driver


I find it's a nightmare driving at 2.05am: sometimes you can't see the Woods for the trees.


Tiger's wife went for him over a birdie.


What was the second worst part of Tiger's car accident?
The police found the driver in the trunk.


What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning?
They went clubbing.


What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball?
Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Don't you think he deserves some privacy if not sympathy? Having flown with him just last month, I feel I "know" him more than I did when I had just read about him.

So strangely enough, I actually empathize with him and hope that he is left alone!

2 comments:

  1. I also empathize, though not with Tiger. I empathize with Elin his wife. Or what about the two children they share that have to witness this mess.

    I personally think every person can make the same mistake, so why persecute Tiger?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online

blogarama.com