Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally it's out!

"The Cadillac rolled to a stop in front of a formidable wrought iron gate. A white sign inscribed with large black letters and posted eye-level to the driver read :
NEW YORK STATE
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS ONLY
TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED"
Opening lines of the book "Lucky Every Day"

Much like Lucky, the heroine of my maiden novel, I approached my first novel with baited breath. I was entering a world completely new to me, a world of ideas and words . Unfamiliar with the publishing business, I often wondered "what kind of a fool would trespass into" this territory so far removed from my comfortable milieu of numbers and finance! With trepidation and sometimes anxiety , I went forward and before I knew it, Lucky and Alec became my new companions, their world became mine . Days turned into months and "Lucky Every Day" grew into a full fledged novel! And before I knew it my book was in the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online

blogarama.com